Now that I'm back from Idaho, where I'm not fully convinced they even have internet...nine things about me.
- I've always wanted to have fun hair. Badly. But now that its days are numbered, I'm just happy to have hair at all.
- At one point or another of childhood I took swimming lessons, golf lessons, art classes, radio classes, and one day of vacation bible school where I cried so hard they gently told my grandma it was probably best I didn't return. Telling, very telling.
- I generally don't think about outer space because it weirds me out.
- The first song I ever karaoked was "Nothing Compares 2 U" by Sinead O'Connor.
- I feel ashamed when I admit that I don't know how to drive a stick shift.
- If I ever adopt a boy, I already have the name picked out.
- I generally despise movie theaters.
- Everyone makes fun of the way I pronounce "measure"...and I still don't know how my way sounds any different.
- The right shoe always goes on first. Not that I think it's good luck or anything. It just does.