12.30.2010

9

Now that I'm back from Idaho, where I'm not fully convinced they even have internet...nine things about me.

- I've always wanted to have fun hair. Badly. But now that its days are numbered, I'm just happy to have hair at all.

- At one point or another of childhood I took swimming lessons, golf lessons, art classes, radio classes, and one day of vacation bible school where I cried so hard they gently told my grandma it was probably best I didn't return. Telling, very telling.

- I generally don't think about outer space because it weirds me out.

- The first song I ever karaoked was "Nothing Compares 2 U" by Sinead O'Connor.

- I feel ashamed when I admit that I don't know how to drive a stick shift.

- If I ever adopt a boy, I already have the name picked out.

- I generally despise movie theaters.

- Everyone makes fun of the way I pronounce "measure"...and I still don't know how my way sounds any different.

- The right shoe always goes on first. Not that I think it's good luck or anything. It just does.

No comments:

Post a Comment