9.03.2009

save the tatas!

Breasts! Cans! Jugs! Knockers! Tits, boobies, and sweater pillows!



They all need your help!


I don't often advocate for breasts, as they usually come complete with a vagina and that whole combination is off-putting at best; however there are exceptions to every rule, and today we honor the mammary.

I'll keep it short and sweet: this month is the two-year anniversary of my mom being cancer free. Starting in 2005 she had cancer, got rid of it, got it again, and finally kicked its ass seemingly for good. As she was fortunate in her eventual outcome, she now works to support the very foundations that helped keep her alive.

The Komen Race for the Cure is this month in Portland and my mom's team, Barbara's Bosom Buddies, will be walking once again to raise awareness and funds to keep working towards a cure.

Here's the link if you're inclined to donate. Maybe it's affected you directly, maybe it hasn't (and hopefully it won't), but bottom line? Donations of all sizes are what allow my family to keep having moments like this:



All I ask is that you do what you can, and spread the word.
Namaste, my lovelies -

J

No comments:

Post a Comment