10.06.2009

welcome to my world

I always maintain that there's no point in me writing fiction when the actual events that transpire around me are far more entertaining than anything I could create.

May I direct the court's attention to Exhibit A, an actual email reply from an actual talent :




......I'm sorry, was that somehow too complex? I sent a nine-word message and 50% of it got ignored, ranking this person's intelligence slightly lower than dust. Am I in the wrong for wanting to head-butt this individual? I even gave you a fucking smiley face! You obviously read English, and were capable of making the fingers hit the proper buttons....where exactly did you black out in this process?

Speaking of blacking out, this never fails to make me laugh:




....but that's neither here nor there.


All I can say is thank god they're pretty; I simply couldn't handle ugly along with this much dumb.*




* They're not all dumb, but stereotypes exist for a reason. Just sayin'.

1 comment:

  1. My Board of Directors always do stuff like that to me. It drives me absolutely bonkers.

    I heart you

    ReplyDelete