12.26.2010

last call for the bandwagon

True story? I love this shit. It's masturbation into the cyberspaces (even more so than usual blogging), and hearkens back to the days of MYSPACE SURVEYS, and don't EVEN pretend like you weren't obsessed with them. Mine might not be in perfect succession, as I'm bouncing around the west for the next ten days with little to no internet, but it'll get finished. Thank you RC/RD/CC for the inspiration. I reserve the right to modify as I see fit, because some of these feel redundant:

Day 1 - 10 things you'd like to say to 10 different people

Day 2 - 9 things about yourself

Day 3 - 8 ways to win your heart

Day 4 - 7 things that cross your mind a lot

Day 5 - 6 things that you wish you'd never done

Day 6 - 5 people that mean a lot, in no particular order

Day 7 - 4 turn offs

Day 8 - 3 turn ons

Day 9 - 2 smiley faces that describe your life at the moment (author's note: yeah, no)

Day 10 - 1 confession


This is so much better than doing work, i.e. why I opened my computer to begin with.

No comments:

Post a Comment